Thursday, September 4, 2014

Old Forbes Profile

Business
Investing
Tech
Entrepreneurs
Op/Ed
Leadership
Lifestyle
Lists
 Help|Sign up|Log in

Subscribe >
Real Time: The Latest Updates On Forbes Real Time: The Latest Updates On Forbes The Richest People On EarthThe Richest People On EarthToday's Biggest Winners And LosersToday's Biggest Winners And LosersHappiest Jobs In AmericaHappiest Jobs In America
Home


I X Key
Member since Jan 2014 | 0 Curated Comments, 0 Total
Profile Comments (0)
ABOUT ME

Author! Poet, composer, Lanthomusicologist, artist, &c!
FIND ME ONLINE

My Other Website
bit.ly/gigoodrich
Q&A

This Is Bringing Me Joy...
!!!!!
I'm Running From...
start to finish to start!
This Is Helping Me Create...
a better tomorrow for you & me!
My Most Awkward Moment
Once when I was wee I was signing someone's cast & misspelled my name!
I'm Known For...
Poetry! 21st century classical music, Lanthomusicology, apocalypticlassical, scoreonthfloor, pillowonthfloor, &c!
I Truly Respect
myself & everyone & everything!
Blocks I've Been Around
Google+: google.com/+IXKey Tumblr: ixkey.tumblr.com Pinterest: pinterest.com/ixkey Twitter: @IXKey Twitter: @ixkeyover2000

I'S ACTIVITY FEED







SITEMAPHELPCONTACT USINVESTMENT NEWSLETTERSFORBES CONFERENCESFORBES MAGAZINES
Advertising Information  Self-Serve Advertising   Forbes.com Mobile  RSS   Reprints/Permissions
Subscriber Services  Privacy Statement  Cookie Preferences  Ad Choices  Terms, Conditions and Notices
Forbes ChinaForbes IndiaForbes IsraelForbes Middle EastForbes PolandForbes RomaniaForbes RussiaRealClear PoliticsRealClear MarketsRealClear WorldRealClear Sports
2014 Forbes.com LLC™   All Rights Reserved




No comments:

Post a Comment